Birthday treats for all

As you may know I am turning 50. My birthday is 26th March. So from now until the end March, to celebrate, there is a special Aussie Wiggler code to get 20% discount on anything currently in stock at Tin Shed*

Further, the fabulous book Push Turn Move has been reduced by $20 so if you use your coupon you get a mega bargain!!!

use the code: BirthdayAW

remember this is a special discount only for Aussie Wiggler members to say thank you. There will be a general consumption code announced on FB. Only 1 coupon per purchase…if you try your luck order will be cancelled :slight_smile:

• excludes all Aussie made modules.
6 Likes

Right when I get back from spending a small fortune in New Zealand. Damn it!

1 Like

Very generous Chris. Order in!

1 Like

Happy 50th bday you outstanding human!
:tada:

1 Like

Youre bad bad old man! Happy Birthday mate, have a bloody awesome day!

1 Like

Happy Birthday Chris.

1 Like

I’m glad the one I ordered a day or two before the sale was an aussie module exempt from the sale. Phew. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy birthday! Very generous discount Chris!

1 Like

HBD Chris, nice to be your customer

1 Like

Huge apologies to those who haven’t received their package yet. I am working through the backlog and promise every last one will be out by Saturday. Who knew you would all enjoy a Tin Shed coupon!
Thanks as always for your support everyone.
cheers
chris

Happy Birthday my friend!!! Hope it’s been a very synth-tastic day!!!

1 Like

I could not resist! Cheers Chris.

1 Like

Happy birthday! And thank you!

1 Like

final hours of the birthday sale and there are additional discounts on all Rebach and Livestock electronic modules …check it out :slight_smile:

yup, i have gone mad!

1 Like