What’s excited you from Superbooth 2019?

Is it just me or is the volume of awesome stuff in the euro world going up ten fold year on year? I’d love to hear what’s exciting fellow Aussie Wigglers following Superbooth. For me it’s a number of things but a standout is the Supercritical Demoncore oscillator. Sounds amazing, super easy to use and has an awesome name!

2 Likes

Pulsar 23 for sure, thing looks amazing. Great to see divkid covering the Sound Stage too :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Pulsar 23 was a show stealer! And yes, so good to see Worng represent! The Sound Stage looks killer. Such an awesome idea.

2 Likes

I was really impressed by the Pittsburgh Modular Voltage Research Laboratory. If I didn’t already have the Lifeforms SV-1 and a number of west coast features in other modules, I would be very keen on this new kit.

1 Like

I was looking for a granular module as I sold my clouds a while ago in anticipation of the new one, and the Instruō Arbhar looks like it might be a nice option instead. Looks and sounds great and it has great visual feedback.
Happy to see more FX come to euro this Superbooth too. Will have to check more videos on the Milky Way, Timiszoara and Mimeophon when they come out.

2 Likes

+1 for pulsar 23

Rabid Elephant Portal Kick, E-RM Polygogo, and FSS/Mute STUMM

2 Likes

I was excited about the the Five12 Vector Sequencer. I have been using the Numerology software from Five12 for years and it is very interesting to see how some of the concepts from it can be translated into a Eurorack modular format.

https://www.superbooth.com/en/five12.html

Pulsar 23 looks ace but 1780 euro + shipping is too much for me to justify. Want the Rossum Trident but flat broke atm

Ableton CV Tools

https://www.soundonsound.com/news/ableton-live-cv-tools-superbooth-2019

The Portal kick sounds great with a playable interface but not looking forward to that price.
The Joranalogue generate 3 packs heaps in. Instruō Arbhar sounds and looks awesome.
Plus the Aussie crew with Worng Sound stage and the Metro modular Buchla modules are super cool.

1 Like

Hello all, thanks to Marty for the invite into the forum. As I’m still knee deep in Superbooth video editing this seemed like a nice thread to pop my head into. Nearly 50 online from me (soon, last 7 or so going up this week) and loads of good stuff.

7 Likes

Your content output has been nothing short of incredible. Did you have a favourite/few favourites from what you saw this year?

The Aemit Variphase and the whole Aemit system looks really interesting. Was a good year for TZFM + phase modulated oscillators with this and the Generate 3.

1 Like